Monday, February 13, 2006

God Is No Fool

I started another blog. This is something I have wanted to do for awhile. When I was in college I was introduced to a book called "God Is No Fool" by Lois A. Cheney. It is no longer in print. It's a simple devotional book that was the first to make me think in a completely different way about me personal relationship with God.

It is my intention to put all 99 devotions in this blog over time. I just want others to benefit from these inspiring thoughts.

God Is No Fool

No comments:

"...Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:7-18