Ups and downs, kind of like a rollercoaster.
- I don't think I will ever grow out of my clumsiness on stairs. At least I only fall UP the stairs. I just about broke my big toe...again.
- God sends people into your daily path on purpose to help you. That happened to me yesterday when I was really down, I ran in to some friends from Church at the lunch deli and it's really cool how much it helped the rest of my day. I'm sure they have no idea there was a problem (that's would be hard for my wife to believe - but it's true).
- Sometimes to hang on to something you love, you have to ease up on the grip.
- I'm still learning how to handle hearing "crazy stuff" in Church every once in a while. My dillema is trying to decide if I confront it head on or just let it go. I honestly think that the guy that is teaching our class right now believes that there are those on this earth today that have some of the gifts of the Spirit that were made available to the apostles and the leaders of the early Church. What bothers me even more is that when he makes statements that leave this impression no one in the class bats an eye at it. More study needed on this...
- I'm going to have to learn to rely on myself. My whole life I have leaned heavily on others, but those days are over.
- God answers prayer in his own time and in his own way.
Well, that's enough for now.