Thursday, March 02, 2006

Strengthening

Last night before choir practice I was talking to the guy next to me and it hit me. For the first time in 3 years or so...

I REALLY want to be at Church.

I can remember going many times because it was what I was supposed to do. I can easily remember just not going because I just didn't want to be there. When that happened, it scared me a bit...what if I don't snap out of this? What if I turn into someone that just fills a pew every once in a while?

Well, thanks to God... I really want to be with other Christians again. It feels good.

The tingling is gone and now the strength is being renewed.

No comments:

"...Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:7-18