Monday, May 04, 2009

Jury Duty

Well, tomorrow I get to participate in the great American judicial process...

Jury Duty.

I'm less than thrilled, but what are ya' gonna do? The reason I'm "less than thrilled" isn't the reason you might think. I think it would be interesting to participate in the process - but I know what will really happen...

I'll spend most of the day reading a book in a crowded room waiting for someone to tell me I can go home. Luckily, I just started a new book, so I'm good there...

No comments:

"...Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:7-18