Here's what I learned:
- Take cold medicine with you if you are still recovering from the flu.
- "It's just like riding a bike..." only works if you have actually ridden a bike and only if you really want it to.
- People love to complain.
- NyQuil and Klonopin should only be taken together when you are REALLY ready to go to bed.
- There are times when your EMOTION supercedes your MOOD.
- There IS a way to endure extreme heat and exhaustion for short periods of time.
- NEVER take the ability to participate in the Lord's Supper for granted.
OK, it's not much, but I did learn a few things.