- Everyone has spells of "self-preservation" - don't take it personally.
- It is possible to present too much information,
- Control is not always worth the price you pay for it...and often not available at any price.
- You shouldn't judge a Church by it's cover.
- Roller coasters are awesome...simply awesome. Did I say they were awesome?
- Some things just won't make sense...maybe you just don't have all the information of maybe it just doesn't make sense - either way don't spend valuable time trying to figure it out.
- I love meeting new people.
- If you treat people like friends - that's what they become.
- The term "Contemporary Service" is as descriptive as "As Soon As Possible (ASAP)".
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Things I've Learned on Tour Part 2
Ok, tour is over now... Here's the rest of the list. This time I'm not falling asleep while writing them.