Thursday, March 22, 2007

The first day...

Yesterday, someone said that this was "the first day of the rest of your life". Considering who he was and what we were doing, I don't believe he was just saying it off the top of his head.

I truly want to believe it, I do believe it. Once again, the road in front of me is unknown by me, but known to Him. God has walked the path that is in front of me...he laid it. I just need to stay on His path and hold to His hand tightly, keep talking to Him and listening to His calming, soothing empowering voice.

"...for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

No comments:

"...Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:7-18