Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Movie Quotes

Some of my favorite movie quotes:

"You worried about saving your own skin?"
"Yeah, I am. It covers my body."
Ronin

"Game over, man! Game over!"
Aliens

"Asps. Very dangerous...you go first."
Raiders of the Lost Ark

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"If I were ever going to buy a desk set...twice, I would probably by this one...both times."
Dead Poets Society

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. "
The Princess Bride

"Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."
Ghostbusters

"Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."
Die Hard

"It's only an island if you look at it from the water."
Jaws

"Now, I'm not asking you to believe in him, but he's your son, for God's sake, John. And I am askin' you to help him. If you don't I'll leave you.
I'll find work. I'll do whatever it takes to get away from here.

I'll live in a tree to get away from you. Don't you think I won't."

"Where would you go?"

"Myrtle Beach"
October Sky

No comments:

"...Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:7-18