Monday, September 12, 2005

Awakening

Ok, so my arm as been numb, tingling and in pain. I always said that I thought it would eventually "wake up", the pain would subside and it would start to function normally.

Lately, I feel my strength being renewed. It's a wonderful feeling...exciting. My challenge is not to overdo it. When dealing with renewed strength, I think some restraint is in order, but not too much. I feel like a football player in those first few plays after a long time off from an injury. It's very exciting and I really want to get back in the game, but I need to test out the feeling first...

No comments:

"...Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:7-18